Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Let's just take a moment...

and talk about Glee. I love this show. Although I do think season 1 volume 1 was way better than the second volume, I still am addicted to it.
Maybe I'm just addicted to musicals.
Anyways, if you have never seen the show I definitely recommend it. It sounds like a dumb show, but you actually get hooked. If you don't like it, well I don't really care.
I just wanted to post a few pictures from the recent GQ spread that three of the characters did. Lea Michele, Diana Agron, and Cory Monteith otherwise known as Rachel, Quinn, and Finn all participated in this shoot.
It is super scandalous, and I was shocked. I also absolutely loved it!
Supposedly, actress Diana Agron confessed this was the most skin she had ever shown in a photo shoot. On the other hand, Lea Michele didn't seem to have a problem taking off her clothes.
The show is on Tuesdays at 7 on Fox, if you're interested in watching. I always have to watch on Hulu because my Tuesdays are so busy! Next week they are doing a Rocky Horror Picture Show, it sounds cute!
Before I go, I will post another picture and the link so you can see all the dirty pictures yourself!



Glee photo shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment