Monday, October 18, 2010

No one will read this but...

I'm inspired. Truly. I've been reading other blogs all day, and I really want to give this a try.
Just a bit of quick info about me:
Student, Taurus, Journalism/Public Relations major
Interested in: Fashion, Grammar, and Affordable Clothing
This isn't going to be: another thrift store blog. I'm alright when shopping at thrift stores, but I just get so lazy.
I would also like to note, being a student on a campus that isn't particularly fashionable really inhibits my entire life. While people are walking around in their parkas and eco-friendly sandals, I will be in ankle boots with slouch socks over tights in a bright colored pea-coat and velvet mini-dress.
*I don't actually have all these items yet, being a broke college student, but I hope to emulate this look soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment